martes, 26 de julio de 2011

Arsenal legend Thierry Henry hails impact of Manchester United's Chicharito: He's a great finisher & his debut season was amazing - Goal.com

Arsenal legend Thierry Henry hails impact of Manchester United's Chicharito: He's a great finisher & his debut season was amazing - Goal.com: "'He's a great finisher,' said Henry. 'Going to Manchester United and doing what he did was just amazing. I don't think anyone was expecting him to do what he did, but he did it.'

Hernandez himself stated how happy he is at United following a debut season which saw him become a fan favourite at Old Trafford.

'I'm happy, I'm enjoying it a lot,' Chicharito added. 'I'm keeping in a dream. It's a dream come true for me.

'My first game with Manchester United was in [last year's] pre-season, also against the MLS All-Stars and I'm very happy to be with my team again.'

However, Sir Alex Ferguson stressed that it may be a while until the striker appears for the Premier League champions after his exploits for his country this summer."

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

¡Gracias por Tu Visita - Apoya Este Sitio!

Si disfrutas del contenido de este sitio, por favor visita con frecuencia, pasa la voz y apoyalo. Gracias!

Videos de los Mejores Goles de Javier Chicharito Hernandez